Thursday, 18 June 2009

15 minute worth talking to..

i cry, and cry and still crying.
for something that i knew it was my mistake,
its not him or her but me instead.
love to be hug, love to be cuddle when it was you.
but i know now it wont happen again.

at that moment i remember someone,
then i pick up the phone,.
it was you there, listening patiently 4 me to cry.
becouse you know that i wont stop crying, for the mistakes that i done.
and when you talk your words start makes me smile, and later you start to make me lough.
oh dear,
you know me inside out and you just know the right words to say at the right moment.
how i am glad that you are my friends.

i remember back then those time when i call you just to cry,
and you always call me a cry baby,
oh, such a shame.
becouse i cant change the fact that i love to cry.
dear,
with you by my side i will always be a cry baby.

thing that we share,
stories that we lough with and silly friend that we have,
all will remain fresh in my memories.

you wipe my tears away
and you make me smile again.,
thanx!

a tribute to all my friend especially Muhammad Nur Fikri Firazan.

2 comments:

fikri frantic said...

sudah, lupakan yang jernih ambil patik yang gelap nih x)
chill okay, your friends will always be by your side.
if diorang takde, patik sedia sahaja berkhidmat untuk tuanku bila-bila masa.
:)

Nazly Mahyunni said...

huhua..
kita memang berdaulat.
bukan berulat yea..

Followers