Friday, 26 February 2010

please dont leave me.

for you i bleed my self dry..

when i know that things are not happen as planned,

when joys turn into tears.

when friends do fight over.

when lover need to say good bye.

when i really knew maybe it was my mistakes.

when i drop down to earth and cry.

sometimes i really wish i can turn back to times,

when time are really good.

at the moment where i am closed with the person whom i really loved.

where i think that they are my everything that i ever wish i had in my life.

but time and people much envy me,

for the gift that god gave me..

which is them.

and slowly, they slips away from my my life.
silently..not with a single sound.

and again, i am being left alone.,broken and fragile.
becouse i really need..them.

No comments:

Followers