Friday, 17 September 2010

The war that never won

tell me something that i dont know,
please
no more lying.
im sick of it
no more fake smile
no more falls hope

tell  me the truth
lead me to the reality
confess to me about all the lies between you and me,
 stop arguing,
because its sickening

stop screaming
because im deaf,
stop crying 
because im  blind, 
stop kindness 
because im heartless,

give me a reason to stand strong,
give me reason to speak up,
give me reason to smile,
give me reason to laugh,
give me reason to lead a normal life.

just shot me straight to the heart.
because im lifeless
stop me from bleeding much deeper.

dont save me 
because i am already dying
dont cry for me because im not worth for the tears
but please smile because im worth for the joy.

just let this soul die,
and change it with a new one.

No comments:

Followers