Tuesday, 11 August 2009

for the heart that being hurt..


never thought that i`ll be in love like this,
i never thought i fall for you as hard as i can.
you stole my heart away and keep giving me promises.
just for me to know that those promises will be broken.

hearts been crushed to pieces.
cant be glued or mend, because it just wont happen.
hope is the last thing that i am letting it off.

many people get involve and things get complicated more then ever.
you, me, her, them and him.
it will be too confusing for me to understand, but this is it.

im letting go of something that i some how do cherish the most.
its you.
you came to my life even for a while and you did touch my heart.
i then realize that life means a lot and i do have a long way to go.
those words that came from you i do hope its true,
and i have my own reasons on why i didn't express my feelings
cuz i know that i just wont happen.

i just have to keep it on my own on what i do feel, let it be me and just me who knows.
its my life after all.
let it be like what it supposed to be.

and there the memories will remain.

No comments:

Followers