Wednesday, 10 December 2008

He Complete me..did He?

Thank You Allah..
i never thought that in the end you finally send me someone
who really can love me as much as i love him,
and yet someone who really appreciate me so well,

The effort he shows me really captured my heart.,
sweetly every night he will whispered to me that how much he love me.,
every second without any text messages from he will damn missed me so much.,
and how he will worried about me just on simple things.,

And out of nowhere he will tell me that he love me and hope to be with me forever,
he take good care of me like i am a part of his life.,
I wish i can love him endlessly.
Till death keep us apart...,

3 comments:

Unknown said...

saper dow??

Nazly Mahyunni said...

urmdis blog aku uwat khas tok airul.,
tp skang aku tenga ade masalah dgn die.,
aku sedih ni..

Unknown said...

aku sentiasa doakan kebahagiaan untuk kau sahabatku..

Followers